GOALS: My friends and I have made a beat tape

Jon

GOALS = EAN x Jon1st x Will LV

Our debut beat tape, GOALS 001, is out on 25.01.16

Available for preorder from http://goalsmusic.bandcamp.com including immediate download of 'Drumsticks' and 'GOALS Theme'.

Early support from Ivy Lab, Om Unit, Kromestar, Tim Parker, Rita Maia, Danny Scrilla, Sert One, Laurent Fintoni, Jay Scarlett, Lowrise Radio and more.

https://www.facebook.com/goalsmusic/videos/936372829732590/?fref=nf

EAN has previously released music on Cosmic Bridge, Original Cultures and Med School and was the main producer for Various Production a few years ago, including releases on XL and Planet Mu as well as producing Ghost Poet's debut LP on Brownswood. Will LV is one half of LV, who have released albums on Hyperdub, Keysound and most recently Brownswood.

• Like 6

Word bird I pre-ordered. What is the going rate? This Bandcamp thing gives me tipping like anxiety. I wanna see the cold hard stats broken down into percentiles.

Thanks so much man. I really appreciate it :)

Cheers everyone for the nice comments, we've been sitting on these tracks for a while now so it's great to have them finally out there!

Oh word? I know EAN. Haven't seen him for years. His folk band's doing really well.

Nice one Jon, I'll have to check this out.

I mentioned your message to Ian other day Joe, he told me to say it was great to hear from you :)