Traktor z2 users

INFA

Show off.

Shut it, puny dual core kent

Actually, my shitty dual core and my version of Traktor I got off Noah when we beached the ark, will happily run at 128 with lots going on in Traktor and other software open on my laptop and will cope at 64 if I'm not using too many FX or key lock, etc. Rumour has it though, that your computer isn't running quite as we as it used to after its spent so so many hours "on the Internet".

INFA - I'm afraid I don't know what sample buffer rate translates into in ms. I guess they're all the same though. I'd also say that possibly what they say on screen as a set projected figure may vary slightly in real life. Were you having problems with latency then?

No there not the same. There's a big difference in mac and windows (windows ads a few ms) so sample rate doenst really say something about the latecy. I have mine under 5ms but dont know if thats enough to go all qbert on traktor (not that i am anywhere near capable of doing that)

Mostly I have mine at 128 but since the recent Traktor updates the software performs well at 64 on my computer.

and what latency in ms is that for your system?

sorry to keep ya waiting, everytime Im down the studio I forget to check!

According to Traktor at 128 the overall is 4.7ms. Knocking it down to 64 = 3.3ms, to be honest after a bit more playing at 64 my machine does cough out the odd cpu tic