err Hey DV Peeps

Im new and was told that the moto of DV is "P0st a fyle B1tch!" so here goes

scratch freestyle-

DnB Mix-

And a Jungle mix, for us oldies!!

Enjoy, or not

• Like 3

Guest Symatic

bam welcome to the world of p0a5t1n9 fyl3z, a time honoured tradition.... now we all dance round in a circle wearing skimasks chanting backwards vanilla ice lyrics :)

Ahhh

bam welcome to the world of p0a5t1n9 fyl3z, a time honoured tradition.... now we all dance round in a circle wearing skimasks chanting backwards vanilla ice lyrics :)

Amen to that brother

Popped your video cherry!

well it had to go sometime Lol

Cliks are tight.

Thanks man

Guest petesasqwax

was told that the moto of DV is "P0st a fyle B1tch!"

Hell yeah! :d

Sorry mate, can't listen at work, but had to pass comment on that!

Thanks Frost, DJ diggla,

soundcloud.com/razeraudio/90s-jungle-mix

soundcloud do?

• Like 1

OMG

Welcome to the forum!

are you jon....Jon1st Jon DMC online Badman Champ!! loved that routine!!

Thanks for welcome

• Like 1

was told that the moto of DV is "P0st a fyle B1tch!"

Hell yeah! :d

Sorry mate, can't listen at work, but had to pass comment on that!

AhhhhYeeeeaaah :((

OMG

Welcome to the forum!

are you jon....Jon1st Jon DMC online Badman Champ!! loved that routine!!

Thanks for welcome

Nah this is Jon 1st the raging hairy leather chaps and bikini wearing queen. That other Jon 1st wouldn't be seen dead on here....

• Like 2

OK which facking jon is jon1st? this jon or that jon??? ............

AHA you've all fallen foul of my master plan to friend everyone who commented on this topic!

Then i will pool your collective Dj/Producer powers,

And become FrankenDJ/Producer

(Mwaaaa Mwaaaaa Mwaaaa)

LOL

Hello there, nice mixes. I listened to the first one yesterday on my laptop at medium volume while preparing a tarte. Probably not what you thought of people doing while they listen to the mix but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

To add some ruffness to my deeds, I got some chili and garlic in my eye while I was bopping my way across the kitchen. Rinse it out proper!

Hope you're glad.

Also like the scratching - you seem to strive for musicality and consistency, so nothing newb about the files!

This Jon is a Jon for sure, but I'm not sure he's THE Jon. It's hard to say, there are a lot of Jons and it gets confusing. This Jon in real life even looks a bit like THE Jon but it's so hard to be certain. With the big celebrities there are so many lookalikes and imposters, even body doubles for the really big guns (3rd world dictators, DMC Champs, that sort of thing) it's hard to ever truely know who people are. The only thing I can be certain of is that every time you a real celebrity, they are always much shorter in real life than you expected them to be... not something I could say about this Jon. Make of that what you will.

Hello there, nice mixes. I listened to the first one yesterday on my laptop at medium volume while preparing a tarte. Probably not what you thought of people doing while they listen to the mix but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

To add some ruffness to my deeds, I got some chili and garlic in my eye while I was bopping my way across the kitchen. Rinse it out proper!

Hope you're glad.

Also like the scratching - you seem to strive for musicality and consistency, so nothing newb about the files!

Thanks man, and chilli in the eye is bad enough but ad a piece of garlic, Wowsers!!

Lol

This Jon is a Jon for sure, but I'm not sure he's THE Jon. It's hard to say, there are a lot of Jons and it gets confusing. This Jon in real life even looks a bit like THE Jon but it's so hard to be certain. With the big celebrities there are so many lookalikes and imposters, even body doubles for the really big guns (3rd world dictators, DMC Champs, that sort of thing) it's hard to ever truely know who people are. The only thing I can be certain of is that every time you a real celebrity, they are always much shorter in real life than you expected them to be... not something I could say about this Jon. Make of that what you will.

hehehe, Hmm but he has links to jon1st's website on his DV profile, AHA we should hold an identity Parade!!

and if hes not the jon that we think he is...........