Conductr Software

Hi ppl, just started using Conductr software on my iPad after having it recomended in the Traktor group on Facebook.

It's not half bad, i've been looking for a way to manage and use FX section 3 & 4.
I've bought a Maschine Mikro, and reloop neon with a hope of midi mapping these things for my desired use. Not been successful in mapping either and was thinking of selling them until i came across this software.
There is a charge of £7.99 to unlock everything but can be used in demo mode for like 20 mins. Even if you already have full Traktor the £7.99 would need to paid to unlock.
This software can also be used with Abelton as well and has saved me some money as it works pretty god damn well. very intuitive and very easy to get the desired results.
I really couldn't recommend it more, the only thing i'm unsure about is if you can manage your remix decks on it. My thinking is that you can but I only need it for FX 3 & FX 4.

https://www.conductr.net/

Check it out, let us know your thoughts and anything else you learn.