Instrumental hip-hop in the vein of RJD2/Jel?

Vekked

not sure if anyone mentioned dexter but i would most certainly recommend his "The Trip" really interesting as a cohesive album listening through in full, aswell as his "jazz files" which is also good. both of these releases are on german label MPM, which put out some dope shit, most notably Carpet Patrols self titled intrumental Hip Hop LP. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7IbA3h6JMA) Half of Carpet Patrol is Torky Tork, who put out the incredible 'PR110' instrumental album. Weird as fuck, so dope. the other more famous half, suff daddy, also has a load of crazy stuff. Torky and Dexter are both into concept albums eg Dexters sampling of only 60's and early 70's psychadelic stuff in "the trip' and torkys sampling of only aN old german TV show called Polizeiruf in PR110. the limitations they set themselves in sample source boost the creativity through the roof in my opinion. all of mpm worth a check though, i would say.

EDIT:mfsop im so sorry

also, S. Maharba has some madness.

Edited by mankyy