dmc online (again...)

Old routine, slightly changed since last DMC online.

Also for interest sake, here's a list of stuff I sampled for this routine:

-A-Trak

-Tha Alkaholiks

-Battle Avenue: At The Ave Breaks

-Dipset

-Drake

-Hanson (dead serious... guess which part :d)

-Jel

-Metalocalypse (the show)

-Nas

-Shakespeare (audio book)

• Like 1

Your hat's still bent.

You should spend less time at the gym and more time with a spirit level son.

I did like the bit where you looked knowingly at the camera as if to say: "there's music, but can you see a band? How am I doing this?!"

I did like the bit where you looked knowingly at the camera as if to say: "there's music, but can you see a band? How am I doing this?!"

LOL damn that's exactly what I was trying to get across too... muh fukkin magiccc

You killed it when you turned the switch from your back lol.

Sick set bro, somewhere along the road I might rip off that greatest ever part hahaha lol.

What I like about it is that its dmc and its still really ear pleasing. hands down!

You killed it when you turned the switch from your back lol.

Sick set bro, somewhere along the road I might rip off that greatest ever part hahaha lol.

What I like about it is that its dmc and its still really ear pleasing. hands down!

haha thanks dude! rip it off all you like, not everyone can sample Drake without shame

• Like 1

Really liked the new additions to this routine, your musicality and the just the fact that it's enjoyable to watch/listen to, sets you apart from nearly all the other entries ever. You skills aren't too shabby either ;)

I am looking forward to some brand new material though, that and crossing my fingers hard that there'll be more this year from The Fresherthans.

Really liked the new additions to this routine, your musicality and the just the fact that it's enjoyable to watch/listen to, sets you apart from nearly all the other entries ever. You skills aren't too shabby either ;)

I am looking forward to some brand new material though, that and crossing my fingers hard that there'll be more this year from The Fresherthans.

thanks man! yea the main addition to the routine was not cutting with my shit hand in this version LOL. I changed the cuts up a bit too I guess. New material in the works already (some finished), and The Fresherthans are meeting up in person next week ;)

the main addition to the routine was not cutting with my shit hand in this version LOL.

That'll be it! I knew it sounded a bit better somehow ;)

Good news on the Fresherthans front. I think the combo of you and Brace is a knockout blow - you're both heavyweights and your slightly different (but complimenting) skill sets work well together. I have know idea why you didn't win the IDA and although it was closer, I would have given you the DMC too. Perhaps 2015 will be your year? But even if it isn't or you just do shows rather than battle, our niche little corner of the world of music is stronger for it.

• Like 1

man i know this isnt the thread but damn YOURE GETTING WAYYY TOOOO SICK

your other routine with that toilet knob killed it real bad my man

haha thanks dude... just trying to keep being better than yesterday

the main addition to the routine was not cutting with my shit hand in this version LOL.

That'll be it! I knew it sounded a bit better somehow ;)

Good news on the Fresherthans front. I think the combo of you and Brace is a knockout blow - you're both heavyweights and your slightly different (but complimenting) skill sets work well together. I have know idea why you didn't win the IDA and although it was closer, I would have given you the DMC too. Perhaps 2015 will be your year? But even if it isn't or you just do shows rather than battle, our niche little corner of the world of music is stronger for it.

word! a title of some sort would be sweet, but regardless we wanna do more than battling hopefully... we've talked a lot about how there hasn't been a scratch music band of any sort touring for a long time...

• Like 1