Is this normal...

miggydb

My muscles are flexing up real quick when i practice for speed.

currently practicing three click flares and orbits when i reach my peak and try to break the barrier, i can do it for a few seconds but lose it after awhile cause of fatigue.

after resting, i can do it properly but it gets my arms tired REALLY quick like for a minute or so.

lol is this normal

Migy lad im learnin the 3 clicker also. I get achy shoulder sometimes. The lads are right its from tensing up. Obviously some cuts require a bit of tensing but ive been two click flaring since bout 99-2000 and it requires zero effort at all. Ive had real difficulty retraining mi brain not to two click em. I suppose my advice to u and to me is if ur tensing up then reduce the tempo tek a few deep breaths and relax. When u do that sometimes all of a sudden it just happens with no effort like ur watching someone else do it almost. Fuk it im waffling my bruce lee shit again u get wat I mean ;)

Gotta work my left arm more then. If you know what I mean.

Funny thing is i do this reverse OG flare which is technically the same movement as a 2 click flare and I can do it up to around 180bpm, but my orbits only go up to 140 lol.

Well, proper double timed 2-click flares are probably the most difficult thing. I'm stuck at 75 bpm for like a year now, lol.

One thing I recently figured out is the way we can perform 2-click flares. One approach is the horse gallop on the fader, hope you understand this. Another approach is the continous 2-click circle, like breaking down a full orbit into even parts, without "galloping" on the fader. This is better for faster speeds but it commands greater control on the record, because your orbit is actually derived from there, your fader hand is only following along, not the other way around as the gallop approach.