Ericuk new nude videos

ericuk

I dig the dance moves eazy eric. I bet your a moocher ( likes to dance all over da place. On the stairs outside da bogs up and down the walkways) not like them that pick one place on da floor and stay there all night stood with a bottle tryna look cool. Nah mate ur a moocher all sweatty bouncing about in ya mates faces n that. moocher!!

Same hear dude I only go out wen I play these days and generally head home soon as im done. It aint the same these young uns are all spray tans steroids and teeth whitening. In my day the best clubs had chewy stuk to the floor and stunk of ashtrays and newcastle brown!

Guest broke

because in cubase I select a mono track and everything is good, but in movie maker I have no option. The other option is buying 2Xrca to jack :(

See this is why we need a facepalm smiley

• Like 2

Maybe we could all work together to start a charity to begin raising the funds Eric needs to attain this expensive, luxury item. I know it would be a long slog to raise such an amount, but I think it's worth it (if we don't, the same money will only end up going to starving third world orphans or some other undeserving trouble makers).

Guest rasteri

because in cubase I select a mono track and everything is good, but in movie maker I have no option. The other option is buying 2Xrca to jack :(

What were you using before?