70 BPM/low BPM Scratch help!

miggydb

Screening?? What like conifer house???

Our karl is with that conexion and he gets a good signal. 20 odd boot a month and 100 n odd to get connected plus I want the same webcam as easy E and a new lappy to get traktor working propperly,Seen a second hand I5 hp 250 notes. This shits getting pretty pricey!

Jam cant believe easy E stood ya up, is he a deck tease?

Broadband is essential but also to enter mine n Eric's private man room sometimes an application and screening is required ... And Eric stood me up last night :$

I'm Mr amnesia. I went on about 10pm and wrongly assumed you would be on the ttw tinychat :( I don't remember a private room. I'm educationally subnormal.

iv heard that conexxion is only good in certain areas jud, im wi KC, pricey at 41quid per month but super reliable, super fast and 350gb, unlimited phonecalls, Boom.Ha... Eric 10 is pretty late for me these days as i rise at 5am everyday man.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys whats up been a while, Check it out, 2 months of practicing at this bpm and a bit faster and here it is

http://www.mixcrate.com/roydeborja/70-bpm-may-15-2015-9488678

What I did

i actually went back to around 110 bpm and started my way from there going to 150.

But the thing I learned, Its not about speed, faster doesnt always sound better, I think its about being comfortable and being able to play around with the bpm youre comfortable with. Cause I can do 75 but I can do better at around 120 still.

But anyway I think its a lot of improvement

PS: 1 take on that recording so its not the best.