Jon1st - Creative Mess podcast

Jon

Hey baes, I gone done a mix again, this time for DJ Fu's new website, Creative Mess, a new phone case/skin company he's started: https://creativemess.net/creative-mess-podcast-3-jon1st/

There's some scratching in it around the 16:10 mark.

Check out his store too, there's some dope designs there, and affordable too!

Direct mixcloud link:

https://www.mixcloud.com/creativemessuk/creative-mess-podcast-3-jon1st/

kthxbai x

PS: Steve temporairly banned me for 2 and a half years last night before unbanning me, is that a record banning sentence? I hope so!

• Like 3

Probably a record for temporary bans.

So far it's super dope!

Thanks Dirk! Dude I've not sent your super badge yet, I'm a shit bae. I'll sort this out. I moved house in December and got held up with moving and stuff, I'll sort it out pronto.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, a new mix is always welcome! :)

While we're at it bugging you with badge requests: I'll certainly be at your show in Stuttgart this April. :d #PersistentNag

More pics to add to my wank bank! Well done steve and the guys that have and are helping with this. MFSOP should get a 'Jon oh hai' badge for this awesomeness!

ha my thoughts exactly. I will return with a suitable badge title. :d

Oh yeah, a new mix is always welcome! :)

While we're at it bugging you with badge requests: I'll certainly be at your show in Stuttgart this April. :d #PersistentNag

More pics to add to my wank bank! Well done steve and the guys that have and are helping with this. MFSOP should get a 'Jon oh hai' badge for this awesomeness!

ha my thoughts exactly. I will return with a suitable badge title. :d

Awesome! Look forward to meeting you man!

Im about 6ft which is by no means gargantuan ( love that word ).

But most djs seem to be 3ft and a fag but with stumpy fingers and webbed feet, which means im the one ends up with back ache :(

Enjoyed the mix. Totally different genre to what im used to but stuck with it just to wait for the cuts at 16mins. Ended up getting into it :)

Think that genre is beggin to be cut over, gives plenty of scope in terms of scratch material. Ive downloaded a few free loopmasters packs with loads of material that wud work a treat. A good alternative to the 90s hip hop I usually mix with wen am cutting.