flaredycats?

HYPNOTIZE

Hey guys back in the day wen i was still practicing with my boy Dee Swift (Rip) I used to hit up this uk website known as flaredycats.com i believe the djs on there enema, kong, wooz etc. had a dope skratch tutorial for us back in teh day b4 youtube when finding new skratches was like finding the holy grail lolol anyway anyone got a link to those tutorials? Id like to brush up on em, it's been almost a decade.. lol any help is appreciated.. H

Plese email djhypnotize@gmail.com with any info thx again..!

Edited by HYPNOTIZE

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I think they were a UK crew... I remember the name certainly. Someone on here must know a bit more though?

YOU THINK THEY WERE!?! What a terrible turntablist memory! They were a dope as funk uk crew. They won the 2002 uk teams. I might be wrong but i seem to remember Eric saying he went to uni with Wooz or something.

I'll let you off Matt, cos your brain is crammed full of all the funk knowledge and every break known to man.

• Like 2

Enema Has come to Sss with Whut, but they don't cut much.

All dope cutters

I remember DJ Enema... I haven't seen that name in a long time. Whut spends a lot of time gaming now, I see him on Battlefield a fair bit.