32 more piracy sites blocked by the UK high court (includes Demonoid)

Steve

This is the first time that private torrent sites have been blocked, although it almost certainly won't be the last. The major ISPs haven't all blocked these sites yet, but they will shortly: -

watchseries.lt

Stream TV

Watchseries-online

Cucirca

Movie25

watchseries.to

Iwannawatch

Warez BB

Ice Films

Tehparadox

Heroturko

Scene Source

Rapid Moviez

Iwatchonline

Los Movies

Isohunt

Torrentz.pro

Torrentbutler

IP Torrents

Sumotorrent

Torrent Day

Torrenting

BitSoup

TorrentBytes

Seventorrents

Torrents.fm

Yourbittorrent

Tor Movies

Demonoid

torrent.cd

Vertor

Rar BG

thats cool! good to know they wont be able to implement it fully, with the work arounds available.. i been using piratebrowser whenever i search for torent stuff lately, it seems pretty cool, not sure if itll still work after the changes though. maybe it will though, it uses tor which i just been reading up about and it seems to have been made for these sorts of situations

I use this add-on in Firefox: -

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zenmate-security-privacy-vpn/

It's likely to become a paid-for thing in future, but for now you get free unlimited data. You can toggle it on/off in 2 clicks.

You can set the location as UK and it'll make it appear that you're in London, but that still circumvents the blocks as only certain big ISPs are forced to use CleanFeed, the technology that's used to implement the blocks.

Here's a speed test I did with it enabled: -

http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950844065.png

So there's no reduction in speed either.

• 4 weeks later...

I use this add-on in Firefox: -

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/zenmate-security-privacy-vpn/

It's likely to become a paid-for thing in future, but for now you get free unlimited data. You can toggle it on/off in 2 clicks.

You can set the location as UK and it'll make it appear that you're in London, but that still circumvents the blocks as only certain big ISPs are forced to use CleanFeed, the technology that's used to implement the blocks.

Here's a speed test I did with it enabled: -

So there's no reduction in speed either.

when i use zenmate, i get google.com.tr results which is a little annoying...

i haven't found a way round it yet... (except for turning it off...)

Is that in Chrome? I don't get that issue in Firefox, although I have noticed that YouTube videos will sometimes stop part way through if I have ZenMate enabled. Also, sometimes if you do a search on Google or YouTube it will ask you to enter in a CAPTCHA because of the number of requests coming from the same IP address, and occasionally when I've gone to certain sites I'm a member of and I have ZenMate turned on, it tells me that I'm banned.

It's certainly not something that I can turn on and use all the time, but I use it because it's free and it's quick and easy to turn on and off.

ah yeah found that with youtube videos too

i'll only turn it on when i'm feeling sufficiently anarchic.

i'm using it for firefox...

Edited by savwar

Guest rasteri

If you get a decent VPN, they'll give you a unique IP address so you can just leave it on all the time without worrying about CAPTCHAs or anything like that