The Ruck is back - Scratchgod.com

Vekked

Guest petesasqwax

"The first composition made entirely from scratching records featuring a singing performance. This original art work has taken years of honing skills to produce. The amount of aptitude needed to create at this caliber cannot be overstated. It's impossible to find anything preceding this, and it might be years before anything surpasses it. This piece effortlessly finds its own space within a wide landscape of music history by performing a balancing act between familiar territory and new ground."

(crying with laughter)

• Like 4

seems like someone told him that airnino and this other chap off asisphonics now have proper jobs so he could up his prices a little :p

seriously tho, i hope he hasn't made too many of these jackets...not sure if he's assessing the situation realisticly

not really happy with the return policy either..

• Like 2

He really is a scratch god... and an amazing fashion guru. I am expecting to see him on the Apprentice next year because his business model is brilliant and the margins he has set are amazing...... I have also downloaded everything and ordered everything because of the tweetray..

Thought the tracks were alright thou

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

(Can't figure out how to quote in mobile mode, but if I could I'd be quoted Jon)

Such is the defining dichotomy of Tha_Ruck: the fact that he is equal parts turntable genius and absolutely unadulterated cock. It's a huge part of the appeal. I've always rated his music - there's only one word for his cutting and Broke knows exactly the word I mean - but I hold his extensive powers of egomaniacal bullshit in similarly high esteem.

I can't help but picture him wearing that jacket whilst cutting on his C1 in French analogue house videos

• Like 3

I tweeted him a picture of my knob (value: $18,500)

That's a deal!

The jackets are fresh as fuk (yes we all know I have horrid music AND fashion style) but wayyyyy too pricy.

The jackets are fresh as fuk (yes we all know I have horrid music AND fashion style) but wayyyyy too pricy.

To be honest, the jacket is the least ridiculous thing about the scratchgod store. I mean, it's not my thing and - more to the point - I couldn't get away with wearing one at my age, but they're not too bad. I see club kids wearing that sort of stuff all the time, you know that whole early 90s revival look...

• Like 1