ROUND 3 BEAT & INFO

Here's the beat for round 3: -

Link

Alternate Link

Also, here's a WAV loop of it that will loop perfectly if you put your music player on repeat, which is handy for practicing over it: -

Link

Alternate Link

The rules/details for recording and submitting videos are the same as in round 2, only this time the time limit is 90 seconds of scratching. The beat must be played at its stock speed, so don't pitch it up or down.

The judges have 7 days to pick their round 2 winners, but if they get their picks to me before then I'll post them up, contact the 4 winners, and we'll keep things moving. The deadline for round 3 video submissions will be 2 weeks from whenever the judges get their results to me. When I post the round 2 results up, I will post the deadline for round 3 and contact the 4 winning DJs to let them know.

The 4 losing DJs in round 2 will all win a copy of Ritchie Ruftone's Practice Yo Cuts! battle record, so I'll contact you to get your details and I'll send the records out as soon as I can.

If you're in the top 8, you can set your round 2 videos to "public" and post them up wherever you like. :)