On my "to do" list

supacuts

I have just approached Manipulate about doing a 15 minute showcase at the Community Scratch Games this year. He said there is nothing wrong with my scratching so thinks this could happen.

Very excited! It was nerve-racking though! He's a bit of a legend amongst the Brighton turntablists so it was a bit like asking someone on a date! I had butterfiles and everything! :d

• Like 6

"there is nothing wrong" with your scratching? If a chick told me there was "nothing wrong" with how I performed in the sack it would feel like a bit of a slap in the face lol

VKP will be there to show some love.... unless I wonder off to the harvester :)

"there is nothing wrong" with your scratching? If a chick told me there was "nothing wrong" with how I performed in the sack it would feel like a bit of a slap in the face lol

aren't you battling flare at it?

you scratch and he drunkenly puts together a retro bmx while messaging unattainable women on fb....

• Like 5

I almost snorted my organic free-trade locally roasted indigenous coffee when I read that!

• Like 1

She has said that once, but on both occasions, I am taking it as a win. He actually said "Obviously there's nothing wrong with your scratching...yeah I reckon it shouldn't be a problem for you to do a 15 minute set.."

He actually said "Obviously there's nothing wrong with your scratching...yeah I reckon it shouldn't be a problem for you to do a 15 minute set.."

He sounds unsure. Can we have a linguistics expert in on this please?

• Like 1