Feedback Please! Dj Tags (FGM) Dusting off The Old Cobwebs

Yo,

Just a little feedback please!

Been out of the game for over 10 years now, used to play-out a lot back in the day, just wondering if a comeback is in order? Hears a little scratch practice video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxuUW6DDIM

Very rusty, just "Dusting off The Old Cobwebs"

Let me know what you all think!

Cheers

Edited by djtags
  • Like 1

Cheers mate, it was very rusty to say the least, I was missing clicks left, right and centre and I hate those bloody chirps (I had those down, way back when) very frustrating! Need to practice those, for real!

10 years?

I used to run a promotions company back in the day and was involved in bringing some world class artists down from all around the world. So got to perform out quite a bit. I used to take scratching a lot more serious back then, but recently I have been trying to get back into it.

Cheers for the feedback, I may have to start practicing properly soon, polish those turds up lol.

Pz

Sup Yo,

God, Blak Randy (Adam if I have remembered correctly?) you must nearly be as old as me now, lol.. Great that your still in this mother fucker, you still cutting?

Yeah I'm all good thanks mate, as you must of gathered I have been out for awhile now, but defiantly gonna start to make a come back, although my cuts will have to be a lot better than shown in this rough video, but a little practice and I should be back on fire :rolleyes:

I will be posting more cleaner vid's up soon...

Cheers for the feedback bro!

Edited by djtags

Wicked cuts mate. Didn't you used to cut with a CDX, or am I thinking of someone else?

Cheers mate.

Yeah I used to use CDX's to make scratch compositions, but the main draw back with that was not being able to switch between CD and vinyl, now using Trackor, best of both worlds...

Cheers for the feedback.

Sup Yo,

God, Blak Randy (Adam if I have remembered correctly?) you must nearly be as old as me now, lol.. Great that your still in this mother fucker, you still cutting?

Yeah I'm all good thanks mate, as you must of gathered I have been out for awhile now, but defiantly gonna start to make a come back, although my cuts will have to be a lot better than shown in this rough video, but a little practice and I should be back on fire :rolleyes:

I will be posting more cleaner vid's up soon...

Cheers for the feedback bro!

That's it mate. Adam. Haha. How many years man. I guess we are veterans in this now. I ain't had a setup since I moved house in January but I'll be back on it soon enough. Good to see you back man.

Ello tags, very dope cuts. I still have an old file on me external harddrive that you put up on the old D-styles forum years ago. Propper gud

Ezy Chille,

It seams that a lot of people still remember the few files I posted up a longtime ago, nice to know! Cheers guys..

Time for me to get back on it, I think!

Cheers for all the feedback….