Grand final round 3 beat and rules

The beat for this round has been provided by Silk Kuts. It's from an upcoming looper of his, so I won't be posting it on here - you'll be able to grab it as part of the looper when he releases it later in the month. I will be sending it to the 2 finalists either tonight or tomorrow.

The other rules are the same as before regarding video format and uploading. The time limit for this round is the full length of the beat. The deadline for video submissions is Wednesday, 18th of December at 11PM UK time.

Obviously, the grand final is the best of 3 rounds and Fakser is currently ahead by 1 round to 0. We will know the round 2 results by this time next week. If Fakser wins round 2, the battle is over, Fakser will have won, and there will be no round 3. If IQ wins round 2, then round 3 will be the decider.

If the battle does go to round 3, then the judging will be handled a little differently. Rather than the judges posting up their choices whenever they like, they will send them to me and I will announce the winner of the battle on Christmas Day. I will of course post the full judges' scores up then too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...