Qbert Euro Tour dates

Kper

Yeah i kno Mikee. i was cuttin in hard to find last week and he saw me and wants to make a track with me. Useful contact to have here in b ham..... im plannin on over throwing him tho lol . U still up for saturday clownstyle???

Im in work till 7.30 saturday :(

You got his number>? Ask him to visit this site! - We could collab on a track ;)

Yeh i hav his number. Aight il mention it to him. He wants to come down on saturdays to practice with us lot (well when u finally come down lol). Thing is Spatz dnt think he s too good. il persuade him tho , get a Bham crew goin soon lol. Apparently Konns comin down and a few others called casualty and speril. We'll jus hav to c how everything goes...

pz

Yeh i hav his number. Aight il mention it to him. He wants to come down on saturdays to practice with us lot (well when u finally come down lol). Thing is Spatz dnt think he s too good. il persuade him tho , get a Bham crew goin soon lol. Apparently Konns comin down and a few others called casualty and speril. We'll jus hav to c how everything goes...

pz

I still havent heard your cuts yet Ras... Sort it aaaaat