Mixer Repair

Nuno

I don't know much other than I once had something fixed through Sapphires (same people as decks.co.uk except you wont get it fixed through the website, just the shop)

There also a company in London called Cimple Solutions that do repairs.

Or it might even be worth trying Sennheiser UK who are the UK distributer for Rane, to see what they recommend

http://spares.sennheiser.co.uk/rane

Thanks, man, that's exactly what I was looking for. I think I'll start by e-mailing Sennheiser and then take it from there.

Just a warning, from past experience they can take a while to do repairs. So get a quote from them and ask around at a few other places, you might find a good deal :)

• Like 1

replacing a pot is not hard, finding a pan pot the exact same size can be a pain sometimes though. i do these kind of repair for friends quite often for the low low price of 1 bottle of single malt whiskey, but unfortunatly, i live in italy so i can't really help.

you should be able to take it to just about any music shop that does repairs and they'll fix it for you in the time it takes to find the pot plus 15 mins on the workbench.