ROUND 2 RESULTS & SEMI-FINALS INFO/BEAT

Here's the 4 DJs that made it through to the semi-finals: -

IQ

JesusKut

Fakser

CHINMACHINE

Congrats to you guys! Commiserations to the guys that didn't make it through. The judges' picks are in the round 2 judging thread if you want to check them out.

Match-ups for the semi-finals: -

Here's the match-ups: -

Fakser Vs. CHINMACHINE

IQ Vs. JesusKut

To decide the match-ups I PMed a guy on DJ Forums and asked him to pair up the names (SCREENSHOT). He's a house DJ and he's not into scratching and doesn't know who any of the DJs are.

Beat and rules: -

Here's the beat that the DJs must use: -

DV Battle Round 3.mp3

The time limit in this round is 90 seconds, so you may cut over the whole length of the beat, which is 91 seconds long. If you want to edit the beat to make it a bit longer, that's fine, but you must not cut for longer than 90 seconds. DJs must cut over the beat at its stock speed, so don't pitch it up or down.

The other rules are the same as in round 2 - shoot from 1 angle with no edits, upload to YouTube as "unlisted", title the video properly and put a link to DV in the description, then PM or email the link to me.

Deadline: -

The deadline is Saturday October 26th at 11 PM UK time.

If a DJ drops out or fails to submit: -

If you have to drop out, please let me know ASAP. If a DJ fails to submit a video before the deadline, they will be disqualified. In the event that a DJ drops out/fails to submit, a draw will take place and one of the 4 losing competitors from round 2 will jump back in, with 1 week to record their video. I don't think anyone is dropping out at this stage, but I'm posting this so that the rules are 100% clear.

Good luck!

• Like 1