Twitter Notification Help... (moderately urgent)

savwar

Hey.

there's an artist i love selling a print tomorrow only, and they are putting out a tweet at a random time tomorrow to indicate the start of the sale.

Is there a way i can get notifications solely from a particular person i'm following??

like i have to go to bed tonight at some point, but i'm strung out for one of these prints...

I'm not to familiar with twitter...

and my chances are probably low. theres 275 prints, and the guys selling them have 50000 followers.....

anyone got any ideas??

wahoo thanks man.. i got it....

i set up what you mentioned with a horribly annoying alert sound....

woke up twice during the night and have been checking my phone all day.. like a fuckin eejit.

then i looked through the history of their sales, and noticed that they usually go on sale just before 1pm my time... so i sat at my pc checking the site and BLING, my phone goes off,

and i bought the fucker, 275 of them sold out in 4 minutes!!!

this is it. I'm not the biggest comic nerd in the world, but i love the dudes art and this is a collab with Marvel

thanks man

• Like 1

yeah thanks again.

One time I was up trying to get a dilla print for the owner of All City, where i used to work, as he was off in LA or on a flight or something... and like he's been a dilla completist for years. has every 12 he's ever done and more obviously...

i think it might have been an Obey dilla print thing... anyway the website crashed due to the traffic, and when it came back it was all sold out... he was annoyed, but like not at me,

but then he got on to B+ who is a mate of the shops, and i think he hooked him up thankfully...

god, my heart is still racing. i'm easily excitable.... now i'm going to do some boring study or household shit as a kind of come down...