I want your 2 cents...

ORATOR3

I've been working real hard to improve my over all sound. I have trouble mixing my shit sometimes and I feel I broke some ground with this one. It is a very basic arrangement and still far from done but I want to hear some opinions which is something I haven't done often till I came to this forum. There are not alot of cats down with the type of shit I like around my way. If you need something to bounce against just check out my "reverb nation" page. http://www.reverbnation.com/orator3?profile_view_source=header_icon_nav

ALL OPINIONS ARE WELCOME!!! EVEN THE ASSHOLE THAT HATES MY SHIT!!! I love It.. :8

Edited by ORATOR3
  • Like 1

Guest Symatic

sounds pretty tuff mate, i'd say it could probably pick up the pace a bit quicker, like at about 1:10 i was kind of expecting a bit more to come in and cary the tune on.

The sounds are all pretty well put together though, good job on that!

• Like 1

sounds pretty tuff mate, i'd say it could probably pick up the pace a bit quicker, like at about 1:10 i was kind of expecting a bit more to come in and cary the tune on.

The sounds are all pretty well put together though, good job on that!

I hear exactly what what you're saying and I'm going to exploit that for sure. Thanks.

I think it sounds well produced, certainly.

Is there going to be more of a lead of some kind?

Thanks and yes. I have to work it some more. I havn't decided exactly how I'm going to approach it just yet. Got some ideas brewing though.