ROUND 2 - waxdestroyer Vs. CHINMACHINE

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the winner?

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. All competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

waxdestroyer: -

Vs.

CHINMACHINE: -

Guest loop skywalker

This is the hardest one to judge because its tech versus clean funky cuts...wax destroyer is probably my favourite routine of the competition but i find my self drawn to the variations of chinmachine and what an animal he is.Really really enjoyed wax destroyer though.

• Like 2

Wax's cuts sounded dope on the hop hip style flex but there were small parts that sounded a bit open for my liking.

Chins cuts were technically dope but did not gel with the track as well as Wax's did.

I would like to hear more of Chins cuts on a different beat so I would vote Chin. Both were dope tho. Get me.

yo can you delete my vote ?

my gf has very long hands........

Voting for yourself and blaming it on your girlfriend when you realise the votes are public???? Pfft! Disqualified! :d

He don't need his girls vote.. His shit was tight.. He already moved on. :8

Out of interest I asked (made) my girlfriend to watch these two so I can find out the views of the lesser scratch educated. Unsurprisingly she much preferred Jeffs video over Chins immense dexterity.

Out of the technique orientated cutters in this battle I think Chin flowed to the beat/groove the best. It would be an easier decision against any of the others, but choosing between Jeff and Chin is like choosing between two different genres of music - fuck being a judge!