What's a good name for a general DJ forum?

Steve

Anyone get any serious suggestions?

"Digital Vertigo" came from the name of an album by Planet X. It's a shit name though. It's become a good name for a handful of people that think of "DV" as their home when it comes to DJ forums, but outside of that it's not a good name.

"DJ Forums" is uninspired, but at least it's a descriptive name for what the site actually is.

"DJ TechTools" is a pretty horrible name IMO. TechTools? Still, it's a popular site regardless of that, but mostly because of the main site attracting people to join the forum.

What I need is a name that says "all purpose DJ forum", that is snappy and easy to remember.

"Digital Vertigo" came from the name of an album by Planet X. It's a shit name though. It's become a good name for a handful of people that think of "DV" as their home when it comes to DJ forums, but outside of that it's not a good name.

Ah so that's where it's from. I thought Dee Swift came up with it, so I never said anything - out of respect - but I agree that it's not the best name.

Guest rasteri

Are you actually thinking about setting this up, or is it just a thought experiment? You'll need to have some unique features/style to tempt people away from the dozen or so extant DJ forums.

Yeah, basically.

So which is it?

Sorry, I wasn't with it when I posted that. It's the latter, hence me saying "all purpose DJ forum" in the first post. :p

As for the format, it would just be a forum like this one, only aimed at more types of DJs.

And regarding it being hard to get off the ground, yeah, it definitely is.

So it wouldn't have a front-page news section, i.e. it would be completely interactive rather than a turn-up-and-consume type place...

I think you need to include the fact that it's a forum on there but that makes it sound very dated.

How about something wanky sounding like

theupfader.com