Gutter Radio Volume One

gutter

Is about to drop soon. Everything from todays & yesterdays hip-hop, to original beats by Gutter and DokTa-E. Unique tracks from MCs such as Jade Foxx of Full Impact Entertainment, laced with remixes, skratching and other innovative styles that keeps listeners glued to the stereo hitting rewind over and over again!!

Well maybe not.. Some arent into the newer music of today and thats coo..

But check out the introduction:

http://www.djgutter.net/media/GutterRadioVOL1-INTRO.mp3

If you want to know why I did it this way, read up about it at:

http://www.djgutter.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=88&PN=1

Will let you guys|gals know when it is finished.

pacccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeee

thanks, i love spinbads intros as well as green lanterns, dj juice(trenton new jersey), dj bee(va beach va, hes on the local radio here in my town).

juice is the one that sticks in my mind the most as having the most innovative intros to mixtapes, i remember as far back as maybe 91ish? or earlier that he was doing intros that were so well pieced together that they sounded like they could have been done today!

who else do you guys know that do ellaborate intros?

I love tapes that have had a lot of work put into them. It's rare I like mixtapes that are poorly done. The only example I can think of is an old Doo Wop mix I've got which has got loads of classics on it, but is so basically mixed, literally anyone could do it.

I can't think of anyone that does it as well as Spinbad. I've got about 20 of his mixes and nearly all of them have wicked intros.