Savwar Online DMC Round 9 Stupidness

Vote for me here

http://www.dmcdjonline.com/watch.php?t=watch&v=NDE5

I know. I'm a fucking idiot.

I had an idea to make a funny video as tony said there was 500 dollars for the best visuals etc earlier in the comp, didn't he?

well it turns out no one did anything....

but i didn't have time or access to what i needed to get the video i wanted to do done.

so did this last minute shite.

i don't know if i've even time to get my new shit ready for the 6minute bit, if in some strange world i manage to get through...

hope all the stupidity doesn't take away from the routine. it's one of my favs....

i'm a clown...

• Like 4

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I thought that was well funny, geez. Kudos for doing something different and interesting and that's not just super po-faced posturing. It's refreshing not to just see the same old stuff and hear the same old type of tunes.

• Like 1

Yeah man that was dope... Comedy value or not the cuts were on point and it was tasteful and musical.

My only feedback is that some parts were slightly off and Im sure you could probs pull this off tighter..

Big ups.. hope you win.. and get 2nd place behind me ;)

Thanks Phil..!

Yeah man that was dope... Comedy value or not the cuts were on point and it was tasteful and musical.

My only feedback is that some parts were slightly off and Im sure you could probs pull this off tighter..

Big ups.. hope you win.. and get 2nd place behind me ;)

Do you know, right now i actually can't pull it off tighter...

i'm so out of practice, and i think it shows... it'll take me a while to get back to a reasonable level of comfort, thats why i'm not even sure about the next round if i manage to get through. i have ideas, but don't think i have the time to work on them and get my groove back to a Stella level...

Hey man, it wasn't meant as a proper criticism, and Im certainly not in any position to be lecturing people ;)

But dude if you're out of practise it was still cool.. the cutting shows you have proper steez.. dont worry about this year, get on it for Next year!

Nice to hear a bit of real music not electronic nonsense.

I have one question. Do you pluck or wax your eyebrows?

cheers matt.

they were coloured in as was the zappa beard over my existing stubbleyness, twas a last minute suggestion by my girlfriend.

hence the credits at the end...

Jesus i'm waaay down in 18th....

i hate annoying people but how do i remedy this... (Vote for me if you haven't!)

Do people really have to sign up to DMC to vote, can you not vote using your facebook account or anything???

Like there's some horrible shit in the top 10.

i'm not saying i'm great but its pretty embarrassing being below a few of them...

Got a 5 star from me, the one vid I've seen that made me sign up and vote - was actually a cool piece of music rather than pure pyrotechnic

cheers man. the only thing on fire is my pure sexual sexinesss sex right??

I sent out a mass email to all DV members about the 3 folks from here that are in round 9. With the member base we have, that should have got you 1-2 extra votes at least. EDIT - I mean at most.

thanks man, i think it probably just reminded people to vote for the others as i've gone down.....

still though i'm proud of using the most chilled out battle verse that i thinks ever been used in a battle.... (the zappa bit)

by the way the instrumental used, is by Cake. yes those people...

• Like 1