Attn: waxdestroyer

Steve

Do you know who did the scratching on this? It sounds a lot like DJ Man, but I've never been sure.

I always liked the cuts starting at 2:35.

On a side note, this record is fucking expensive to buy if you want an O.G. pressing on B-Boy Records.

The Busy Boys were based in NY i believe, DJ man was a typical Miami Bass DJ who cut for SHy-D and Le Juan Love as you prob know.

Anyway their DJ's name was "B-Stro"...pretty unknown name but his cuts were tight and yes these kinda records are very rare..dont have it in my collection (yet) lol

Yeah, I thought it was something like that cos he's cutting up "B-Stro originator" in that track, but his style is basically a carbon copy of DJ Man's and I'd never heard him cut in anything else so I wondered if it was another "DJ cutting under a different name" thing. Cheers man.

I bought that Le Juan Love album when it came out just cos it had DJ Man cutting on it, but I fucking hated it really, haha. It was worth the money just for this track though: -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsS1IXCWypE