quick boomerang tutorial

chile

yeah when i took my stickers i had on the plate off, it pulled the outter plastic layer off slightly so i had to take that off and now the plates left with sticky gunk that i have to scrape off to get rid of..

Guest broke

yeah when i took my stickers i had on the plate off, it pulled the outter plastic layer off slightly so i had to take that off and now the plates left with sticky gunk that i have to scrape off to get rid of..

I never put stickers on equipment for that very reason

Guest broke

Right so both those other videos agree with me I think and also the boomerang is not just a delayed 2 click, the record movement is different, (normal orbits vs faster babies).

"Delayed 2-click" might mean something else to some people since the Scratchlopedia came out, but before that it was the same scratch. I'm talking back in the Asis days. Wrekkstylz tutorial from 2006:

yeah i noticed yesterday id made a mistake as you start with the fader open but i was starting fader closed. its one of the phases of a boomerang. same with a lot of the different notation ppl have for boomerangs. seem to be phases of one pattern.

gonna redo the vid in a few days sorry folks

Chile I'm confused I thought the boomerang was a 2 click combo baby stab baby stab. Here you seem to be doing 2 stabs (or sliced chirps) followed by a baby which would make it a 3 click scratch?

listen to the click sounds from the mixer and youll hear what i was doing was clicks in groups of 2