• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Mike Reezy

you still dont fucvking get it man.

I dont like kutting on the rane or un unmodded vestax mixers, when I am used to a much sharper 1mm kutt.

So just because I dont have 12 years experience and im only familiar with a few different mixers I suck?

Of course you can adapt, I already said that, the point being that you have to adapt. Thanks for agreeing with me.

It just might take my 1.5 year skratching ass longer to get used to it than it does your 12 year equipment master ass does.

Is that understandable?

About annoying people, fuck em' I could care less, most of it derives from Qbert hate. They hate Q, and they hate me bcuz of what my tat reprsents.

Go back (if you even can) on AP or Dstyles and read some of my posts from before I had my tatt as my avatar, shit was all good.

Then as soon as I changed my avater peoplee started clowing, just goes to show how fake people are.

Jesus, I dont like you because I found out you were talking hit behind my back. End of story.

My roomate has been kutting for 3 years, but yeah he doesnt have his own gear so thats limited....

I dont expect my equipment to do anything other than hold up.

Ye I used to kutt on unmodified Vestax, until I credit card modded my shit, then the whole crew did, now I hate kutting on unmodified Vestax mixers

Anyways point being, I want a 707, but not if it makes some weird noise, which is what Tyra was leading me to believe.

Also my Rane fader has the spring removed, and the difference between PCV fader and that is immense.

I dont give a fuck about shit, ill say what I feel like saying and if you want to hate me, tight, I dont mind.

So what youve mastered every kutt in there is from a skratchmaster (i never even seen one) all the way up to a rane.

If this was the point tho, they wouldnt be making faders that have adjustable kutt in or tensions control, but they do, because people prefer certain shit.

Its been like this forever, I have vestax I go to my homies house he has some stanton shit with a focus fader, I never liked it so I would kutt with the upfaders instead.

I have only been kuting for 1.5 years man give me a fucking break