Community Skratch Games 2013

Darcyd

I am trying to organize going down. I'm gonna book my stuff up sooner rather than later so i can get decent travel/accommodation prices.

As always, if anyone wants to come with , get in touch.

If anyone can give me any info on what a good place to stay, or a good way to get there from Oxford would be, that would be great.

The dates are from the 29th to 31st of March, in Galway, Ireland.

I've already started looking at flights to Shannon airport, i think that would be the closest ( i'm gonna look into train/ferry combos to see if i can keep the cost down, cheapest i can get so far by flight is about 150 pounds return Fri to Mon).

I remember finding footage after the 2010 one while i was in Canada and thought it would be so amazing if i could ever attend one, i am really excited that it seems the timing is so good for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna book my flight tomorrow i hope, i found a cheap-ish one that brings me to Dublin and i'll bus it in from there. I'm having a hard time believing no other English based scratch nerds want to trek in for this........it's pretty much an "i'd hand over my left nut to attend" type of event.

That being said, if anyone knows Galway a bit and can recommend a cheap decent close-ish to the event hotel/motel/bed for two nights, i'd be much obliged.

Hit me up fast if you wanna come down with me!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm gonna book my flight tomorrow i hope, i found a cheap-ish one that brings me to Dublin and i'll bus it in from there. I'm having a hard time believing no other English based scratch nerds want to trek in for this........it's pretty much an "i'd hand over my left nut to attend" type of event.

That being said, if anyone knows Galway a bit and can recommend a cheap decent close-ish to the event hotel/motel/bed for two nights, i'd be much obliged.

Hit me up fast if you wanna come down with me!

It's easier to just wait for the one in Brighton :blink: