Who has a podcast?

djdiggla

I had one, but stopped doing it. I think I did 6, maybe 7, and Wax and Jimmy Penguin did a guest spot each. It was a fucking huge undertaking because I approached each one like a cross between a radio show and a multi tracked mixtape, so a lot of what you heard was way, way, more involved than it sounded (warping, EQing, filtering, looping, effects, key changes, and so on). There was probably 18 hours' work in a single half hour podcast all in, so I knocked it on the head. They're all still on iTunes though, as The Oh Drat Podcast.

• Like 1

Actually, turns out it's not. They must delete podcasts that haven't been listened to after x amount of time from their index - I'm not sure why if I'm hosting them, but whatever. I think all of them are here, but there may have been one more. Wax On's isn't there either for some reason but it's available from somewhere I'm sure.

http://www.mixcloud.com/ohdratdigital/

I had one, but stopped doing it. I think I did 6, maybe 7, and Wax and Jimmy Penguin did a guest spot each. It was a fucking huge undertaking because I approached each one like a cross between a radio show and a multi tracked mixtape, so a lot of what you heard was way, way, more involved than it sounded (warping, EQing, filtering, looping, effects, key changes, and so on). There was probably 18 hours' work in a single half hour podcast all in, so I knocked it on the head. They're all still on iTunes though, as The Oh Drat Podcast.

I downloaded those when they came out. Were all nice. Seems like mixcloud is kinda the new home of all the good streaming mixes. Or soundcloud.

I downloaded those when they came out. Were all nice. Seems like mixcloud is kinda the new home of all the good streaming mixes. Or soundcloud.

Lol, welcome to 2010 Dirka

I approached each one like a cross between a radio show and a multi tracked mixtape, so a lot of what you heard was way, way, more involved than it sounded (warping, EQing, filtering, looping, effects, key changes, and so on).

I did a hip hop radio show for a year that was like that. 1 hour every 2 weeks but I was working on it all the fricken time. The worst part is, I listen back now and it's pretty shitty. But mostly because of my horrible radio voice.

The opening theme music part was awesome though. There was a skeleton that was the same every episode but different elements changed each show to reflect the show's theme. The show was called All your Bass which is damn clever.

In case I haven't spammed about it enough, I have a podcast! It's called Music School. Every week me & my friend Colin play music inspired by a different school subject and talk rubbish in between. One can listen to it live on Sundays at 9 GMT via our facebook page or listen to the podcast. There is absolutely no djing involved.

http://www.spreaker.com/show/music_school

http://www.facebook.com/MusicSchoolRadio

The show was called All your Bass which is damn clever.

That is damn clever.

• Like 1