Site updated 12.12.12

Steve

I've just updated the site yet again. The issue with some links showing as plain text appears to be resolved, along with certain other minor bugs. :)

As always, if you spot any issues, please let me know.

Regarding the Shoutbox, several other users have now reported the same issues I reported and a new developer has taken over the project and is looking into it, so as soon as a fully working version is released, I'll install it.

• Like 1

There was an issue with using standard IMG tags for embedding images. If you tried to use them, you would get a permissions error - this has now been fixed.

I am unable to resolve the issues with the Shoutbox, but the new developer of it has said that he'll come and take a look at it if he has time (which hopefully he does), so fingers crossed he'll be able to see what the problem is and fix it.

The Shoutbox is back!

Hats off to Pete, the developer, as he only just took over the project. He came to DV yesterday to have a look at the issues I reported, then today he sent me a beta version of the new code, which appears to work perfectly. If you experience any issues with it, please let me know.

• Like 1