"Gangs" in Playstation Home, lol

Steve

I haven't bothered firing up PS Home in years, cos to me it's a waste of time, but apparently there are now "gangs" roaming about in there. A post about this from NeoGAF: -

Recently my stepson who is 19 has been enamored with PlayStation home in his off time. Yesterday evening I noticed him having a war of words with a group of "people". He then went on to tell me they are a egang called WWW "WantedWorldWide". He also went on tell me there are many other egangs in Home and outside of physical violence they do what most gangs do like verbally abuse other members, etc,. They seem to mostly congregate in the playground section of Home.

My stepson is old enough to handle himself and actually gets a kick out it. I do however wonder how many young kids 10 and under are out there in PlayStation Home being exposed to this type of activity.

Has anyone else experienced this? Am I just extremely late to the party? I don't use Home so I had no idea any of this was going ?

It seems this WWW "gang" has a YouTube channel: -

http://www.youtube.com/user/xWantedWorldWidex?feature=watch

Dear oh dear.