Is there a way to load and use scratch loopers on an ipad?

djdiggla

Yeah I think it's about $5. You have to enable 'upload' on the app then type a URL into the browser on your laptop/desktop/whatever. An upload page appears in the browser. It's pretty easy.

Yeah I think it's about $5. You have to enable 'upload' on the app then type a URL into the browser on your laptop/desktop/whatever. An upload page appears in the browser. It's pretty easy.

Tight! I'd been trying to use Looper and MPX but both seemed confusing so I quickly gave up.

How do you get the loops? Do you extract them from flash loopers somehow?

Tight! I'd been trying to use Looper and MPX but both seemed confusing so I quickly gave up.

How do you get the loops? Do you extract them from flash loopers somehow?

I took a couple of beats from loopers and I made a few loops from vinyl, the usual stuff

Just use a wave editor to record the audio then chop it

• 2 weeks later...

i had a look around to see if there was any way of getting the samples out of scratch loopers without recording them but no luck, it seems that its not worth the bother.

i saw i few apps like motek said that let you turn a flash .exe into a .swf, didn't try any though.

^^thanks for looking man!

I messed around with the two apps I have before spending $5 on another. Looper is actually pretty good and only $1 but MPX or whatever it's called totally sucks.

i had a look around to see if there was any way of getting the samples out of scratch loopers without recording them but no luck, it seems that its not worth the bother.

i saw i few apps like motek said that let you turn a flash .exe into a .swf, didn't try any though.

Flash decompiler trillix on the mac works a treat. I've got loads of looper beats on my iPhone and they loop perfectly.

I paid for the software but well worth it IMO. The trial version lets you get 3 sounds at a time so if you've got the patience it's not so bad

• Like 1