Black Ops 2

djzee

anyone getting it?

i think i will be, ive had all the cod releases since mw1 and i was loosing faith in the quality of the game as each one seems kinda like 'the same game in a different box'. but having seen the trailers n shit, i think im gonna have to give it a go!

The zombie mode looks fantastic. I would buy it if they sell it separately because I'm not intrested in single player of regular multuplayer.

Me too! I wish they would spin it off into its own series. They could add more maps/scenarios. Create bigger maps where 8 or even 16 people can play at once. Create maps where people can play as zombies etc.

The zombie mode looks fantastic. I would buy it if they sell it separately because I'm not intrested in single player of regular multuplayer.

Me too! I wish they would spin it off into its own series. They could add more maps/scenarios. Create bigger maps where 8 or even 16 people can play at once. Create maps where people can play as zombies etc.

You're gonna love the new zombies then. Its been totally revamped.

Check this. its black ops one gameplay but listen to what the dood explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGifYvA3AIQ&feature=plcp

• Like 1

I played some of the campaign last night. It's a Call of Duty game alright. If you like the single player of any of the last few games, you'll almost certainly like this one. I did briefly try the zombie mode, but I only had one go. It seems decent - again, it's not gonna convert you if you didn't like it in the previous games, but it looks to be even more expanded than before.