soundforge

Jimmy

Guest Mike Reezy
i think soundforge is great, used it for years

just start using it and see if it does what you want, if you've got any q's then post them up

I have it, but when I opened it (being a CEP user) I was like wtf, it was japannese to me, dragging lines and shit to connect supposed dev ices and filters I dont get it.

I think Ill just stay with CEP, its simple as bread

Guest Mike Reezy
i think your talkin about reason

either way they both are just as confusing to me, or could it have been wavelab? who knows? ill stick w. CEP.

You can tell I cant use it for shit, I dont even know which prog im talking about

Guest Mike Reezy

ye I donwloaded a bunch of audio programs when I st started recording, and had no clue what to do, then I went to a radio station to record a commercial for this optical lab I was working at at the time (im an optical lab technician if you didnt know) , and the 2 girls fucked up repeatedly on their takes, and I was amzed at how easily and quickly he could kutt and paste their shit to sound good, needlees to say I walked around to get a closer look at the monitor and what did I see? COOL EDIT PRO 2.0

When I went home I downloaded it, and all has been well since then

oky doke folks, all good to read, i'll bare it in mind

hopefully my software folders will become fatter soon, but im still more of a live scratcher, so when i get more settled in this digital/internet malarky i will ask u all for more tips for more software

:d