Pinball

Steve

Any fans? I'm no Lyman Sheats, but I'm not too bad at pinball. I'd love to get a real table one day.

My favourite is probably The Addams Family although I haven't played it in years so that may well be nostalgia talking: -

I also really like Medieval Madness: -

^^That one is available on The Pinball Arcade for iOS/Android/360/PS3.

I still play pinball machines, if its more than 2 quarter a credit then forget it. my favorite is the simpsons and star wars. ive play those machines were the ramp are higher angled than older machines which changes strategies from standard angle machines. those cheat and hard to score straight ramps in rows

I love pinball. There is an arcade in town. Has about 150 machines! They repair and sell me too so all in perfect order. BYOB too!

My faves are Bride of Pinbot and Elvira. So many good ones tho. My friend had the old Elton John machine that was used in Tommy. It was always breaking tho.

Yeah, bride of pinbot was very simple as an early teen I thought it was so awesome turning her into a woman and she'd kinda talk dirty to you. Would love to make a battle record with her laughs and phrases!

I dont think I've seen that.

• 2 years later...

I was / am a big fan of pinball, and actually own an Addams Family machine :) Too bad it's stuck in my parents place, just waiting for me to get my ass into gear and get a place big enough to put it :( Became a fan in the mid/late 90's, during the second Renaissance of pinball, back when Bally / Williams ruled the scene.

Have you seen the virtual pinball set-ups you can buy, with the large LCD screen mounted to act as a virtual playfield, with proper flippers etc?

• Like 1