Derive - 'Steamed Vegitables'

DeriveOne

Guest Mike Reezy

i liked it, but it got really boring repittive you should add some other insturments over it in sections, I dont know some kinda melodic shit maybe some kinda wind instrument, and a couple other things, and fuck with the mood and shit in and out trailing, I dont know, I like it but it reeks of simplicity

I have good ideas but I cant translate them from my head to the real world,its fucked up.

Edited by Mike Reezy

yeah I agree about the simplicity part....I have a bad habbit of makin my beats too simple...

I'll mess with it a little bit though, and try to find good samples that fit with it and stuff...

Dope. Nothing wrong with simplicity, if thats the effect you want to pull off.

Cats these days put way to many melodies into a production, for me I really like it, simple effective nice to kick back and have a beer with heh, I really like it.

The drums were hella flat though, add some reverb EQ them a bit, and you will notice a hell of a difference.

Im digging it.

Yeah it sounds good! It definitley needs either like a smooth jazz flute or some really mello spanish horns. Some kinda lil melody that fades in reall soft and just gives more of and resonance. Keep it up. COME MAKE MUSIC WITH ME BIOTCH!

• 2 weeks later...