Prism tutorial

chile

discussion -

Had a request to do a tutorial on Prisms so in this video I cover the original pattern and one of its phases. Part 2 is a Q and A demonstration with animated TTM. Hope you enjoy and if you do please give it a like, thanks.

Q & A -

Apologies for the camera view cutting the record side out a little.. My DIY camera mount tends to move over time.. I call this a Q & A session, but its more just a basic demonstration of the Prism and the 5th phase Prism at different speeds with a space for you to have a go at it..

Have you ever tried other variations, like 3 forward/1 back, 1 forward/3 back?

I suck at forward tears, but I've never really practiced them either. The only tear I'm good at is the standard 1 forward/2 back one that DJs have been doing for years.

i do those record motions sometimes. vekkeds good with those types of tears. ive not tried that tear pattern with prism clicks over it though sounds like a potentially cool combo

Have you ever tried other variations, like 3 forward/1 back, 1 forward/3 back?

I suck at forward tears, but I've never really practiced them either. The only tear I'm good at is the standard 1 forward/2 back one that DJs have been doing for years.

Just give him a week and he'll have em down... haha

• 2 weeks later...