binding of isaac runs shitty on my macbook retina

Vekked

No clue why but it runs anywhere from barely playable to unplayable... Anyone played it on a non-retina mac? I'm wondering if it's the mac part or the retina part that's causing the issues. I've been reading more and more about people having choppiness with doing stuff on retina, sigh... hopefully it gets fixed somehow.

such a shame this game runs so poorely.. one of the best i've played in years easily.. so much fun..

I agree, lol, it's grown on me so much and the DLC brought it back to life even more for me. It's actually a way deeper game than it seems... just the way they created unlockables and such makes it like the game keeps growing as you play it.

• Like 1

It's probably a driver/scaling thing. Try emailing the devs. Does it work OK for other games?

I haven't tried too many others but I played super meat boy for a bit and it seemed fairly flawless. Most games don't work on Mac so I don't have to worry about it. I'll give some others a go, maybe try to pick some that are a bit more intensive to make it more obvious if it's shitting the bed.

Some people have said that it might be because the game was made in flash that it doesn't work as smooth on macs, but I haven't tried it on any other to know. I'm gonna play it on my PC again cuz thinking about it I'm not sure if I've played the DLC on anything but the macbook yet... I'm guessing it'll run flawless tho.