Post a pic of ur speed dial (most visited when new browser tab opened)

djdiggla

I know they got this for Opera and Chrome... don't think any other browsers do it tho. But I've been watching these 8 sites move up and down my list in popularity and even one fall off (my geocaching site).

So what are your most popular?

Wow, you got tome interesting one on there, Steve. Still on Philaflava, huh? Tanner still on there? That forum moved way too fast for me to even lurk.

I need to shift a few things around. I put a few sites on there just to fill up the last few spaces, haha.

I do still visit Phila, but I'm not very active on there. I post in the gaming section sometimes and I'm still a mod of the funky technicians section, but I mostly lurk in T.R.O.Y. cos there's some hip-hop heads on there that make my knowledge of old hip-hop look minuscule. Tanner is still on there and he's a mod of the Steve Biko section now.

Is Quidco any good Steve?

Yeah, for sure man. Never rely on cashback being paid though - just treat it as a bonus - and then you'll never be pissed off if it's not paid for some reason.

Here's how much cashback I've earned since I started using it, so this is cash that I otherwise wouldn't have had: -

Clipboard02.jpg