SuperScratchSunday_May?/June? (Date Thread)

Jimmy

Hey peeps

So i think we mentioned the next one would be in early May. But i've since realised I have a few things on During May, so i was proposing either Sunday - May 27th, or June 3rd.

Hopefully this is ok for the Hasting boys as, if its still ok with them, im hoping we can all go down there and have a BBQ.

The sooner we get a date locked in the sooner we can sort out hiring a mini-bus or booking train tickets etc.

Cheers Big Ears!

hey all, Hastings boy no3 here...

If no one is particularly set on any date, could I request nearer to midJune? Its my brothers 40th on June 18th and i'm flying back from Spain for his party, and being that this SSS will be in my home town I wouldn't wanna miss it, and wonder if I can combine the two...any chance to hold it on the 11th or 17 June instead?

I spoke to Freshcuts and he's quite up for coming over with me on the flight too for SSS10

I can pick people up from a nearby station if need be and bring plenty of gear, save you bringing decks on trains etc. Also my brother plays keyboards and Sax in funk/jazz bands and would be up for coming to sss and jamming along with us, if you thought that would be cool. Just a thought...

Let me know your thoughts...if its too late, no worries, i'm sure there'll be others in Hastings!

Rob