Symatic: Live Looping

Guest Symatic

why do you have tapes and sciccors sittting on your mixer?

i also like the effect you added on the cam to make it look like '95.

dope loop pedal!

nice work tho man, very dubby, really good :)

i've got my loop pedal out again now, i need to get abit tighter on my timing and im searching for some nice samples, and then i'll get a vid up myself.

loving the use of effects to!

great vid :)

ps maybe one day soon i could make the effrot to come to ur ends for tandem loopage, you've made the effort to my manor nuff timez

Guest petesasqwax

tidy stuff! like the multi deck/mixer setup. was a little hard to follow completely what was going off where, but I'm not very clued up on Serato

Guest Symatic

thanks for the feedback guys!

why do you have tapes and sciccors sittting on your mixer?

i had to make a sticker for the reggae record i used

i also like the effect you added on the cam to make it look like '95.

just a shit camera i think!

ps maybe one day soon i could make the effrot to come to ur ends for tandem loopage, you've made the effort to my manor nuff timez

anytime! bristol scratch sunday!

was a little hard to follow completely what was going off where, but I'm not very clued up on Serato

he's using serato on the right deck, he's also triggering samples in serato with the laptop keys and the midi keyboard, and i think his keyboard controlled delays and stuff too, then he's got the left deck with a scratch record for the bass.

Guest Symatic

he sets the loop within serato. the beats looping on one virtual deck, then he's controlling the other virtual deck with my right hand turntable, then scratching a record on the left turntable...

Guest Symatic

not exactly. i dont think you can scratch a beat, record it and loop that, but you can set up loops within tunes on the fly. so you could wait for a berak and set your in/out points on the fly

Guest petesasqwax

a mate of mine created something in Max/MSP which allows on-the-fly looping via Ableton. It was for their violinist but obviously it would work for anything I'm sure. I'm not sure how open to sharing it they'd be though. I'll look into it

Guest Symatic

do you live in bristol? i'm there all the time... i did not know this

gimme a shout next time youre through mate. the next big night i can think of is teachings in dub: april 27th