Tewe Musiek EP

Jahli

some tracks for the headz. HipHop/Blues/Jazz/Classical infused soundtrack to life type ish...

It's in .rar/.zip format,

5 tracks long with Track & EP desktops(1024x768)

This release is FREE, yes FREE for personal use. Feel free to burn/upload/trade with people, just please keep the .rar/.zip file together whole with all tracks and .jpgs

Download .rar here (42mb) ---->http://www.outthabox.com/mp3/JahLi/LiamJah...eweMusiekEP.rar

Download .zip here (42mb) ---->http://www.outthabox.com/mp3/JahLi/LiamJah...eweMusiekEP.zip

not bad at all, they all seem to have quite a grimey sound to them which i quite like. one of the tracks is a bit bland, but the others are pretty good, i think i like rede the most.

with the artwork, did you take the photos yourself? the tree one is nice, effects are pretty good too...

huw - did all the art myself, all are my photos except ratiocinative, the solitary tree is right behind my house, i've got tons of great lake pictures.

Dee - it's definately some "toke one to the head, and put on the headphones" type stuff. it's what i've been doing outside my normal hiphop and jungle/dnb stuff with the crew. i'm working on a whole album of it that i'm gonna mix down to 5.1 with the new mp3 format. waaaaaaaaaay laid back, more of a classical arrangement with some synth work thrown in, only "samples" used are the vocal snippet on #1, the rest is played out through midi, a direction i've been trying to move for a while now. all the track names except ratiocinative (#1) are african words, "Tewe Musiek" means "life music". anything ya wanna know, just ask. this is kinda a precursor to me going back to the "uni"(like my attempt to sound british with a thick southern u.s. accent) to get another degree, this time in music/music education.

Side - thanks for the listen, hope yas like it.

i'm really liking this - only thing i noticed was the drums sounded very straight. with some more dynamics and "human" patterns, i think this would be even better than it already is :)

thanx,

got a bad habit of doin that with the drums, i've been playing trapset for 12 years, and when i program, i kinda like the quantized feel, it's different from what i'm used to (i like to swing like mad when i play). i tend to forget that other peeps might need a lil swing.

gracias again