my first LP

Ricta

wooooordd

When its out ill probly do some kind of crazy vinyl / clothing giveaway on here for you freeipod loving lovers....

Ricta is currently working on his first full-length LP 'Snacks & Deception' which is due for release in 2012 ! Confirmed features so far include Poland's finest producers 'THE RETURNERS', Germany's 'JUSOUL' + the legendary Juice Crew's very own 'CRAIG G', bay area veteran... Ugly Duckling's 'DIZZY DUSTIN', one of ShowOff Records best 'REKS' & of course holding the UK flag 'IDYLLIC' & 'GENESIS ELIJAH'. More details to come soon.

If anyone wants to save the day and post it up any blogs or sites you may have let me know and we can exchange links or something, or get it out on the facebook / twitter worlds and what not ya heerrrrddd, SAFE !

Where's my free evaluation copy? :p

Congrats though man. You've done well!

Thanks mate, they'll be free copies for you lot about month before its out i would take names and address now but ill definitely loose them haha, ill make another post closer to the time !

sick. nice flip of 'intimate friends'!

well spotted !