Seriously?

Yoshi

It wasn't the worst thing I've ever heard but we all hate him.

Hate's a strong word, but he has........

Banged on about MP3s being evil for years, then started selling MP3s

Banged on about digital DJing gear being wack for years, then started using it himself

Banged on about social networks being corporate bullshit and you'd never see him on one, then he started using them

Censored and deleted comments and videos on his forum and wherever he can on the Internet if they criticise him or if he doesn't approve

Referred to himself as a genius while dissing pretty much every DJ that isn't down with his crew (although he dissed them recently too cos they never took him on tour with them - wonder why, lol)

Signed up to various sites under aliases to weirdly talk about himself in the third person

Acted like a peace loving hippy one minute, then threatened people with violence on forums when he's clearly had a few drinks

Lied about ridiculous shit such as giving up food and living off sunlight (which some of his few nut riders fell for, LOL)

Attempted to take credit for things he hasn't invented, whether it's equipment or music

None of that means you can't think he's a good musician or enjoy his music, but if you think he's anything other than a massive tit of a human being, you probably just don't know enough about him.

lol Steve said 'nut rider'

I guess you guys don't follow Ric's Twitter account if this whole thing has taken you by surprise.

And I wouldn't say he's biting Frank Ocean. The Weeknd, maybe... but then Ric's been going down this road for a while now.

I quite like the Breakbot one

yeah, at least you can get down to that one. That first one is fucking boring though... what's the purpose of a track like that? Who is expressing what, why? You can't fake soul no matter how hard you try.

Never heard of this guy by the way