What Makes a Masterpiece? - Music

kut_class

Any one seen this yet ? if not well worth a watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G84lkzsIaak&feature=g-all-u&context=G2ef8e3dFAAAAAAAAIAA

what gets me is the self full filling prophecy that's created, that because your song fits in the pattern of the sampled population of hits, that that song would be a hit - if you only ever pick this way , then the quality of the sample population deteriorates - a bit like in breading- the shit components propagate just as rapidly..

towards the was scary to hear people say they liked it and that they thought they'd heard before (unsurprisingly).

My colleague showed me some of it. I chose to not believe the hype. Yeah there is a logic to what they say, but sadly success comes from the powers of advertising and all that shit the big wigs do. They could probably do a show on how they scientifically and rationally choose the image for a pop artist(s).

Ps I think the hyped crowd in the club at the end was staged.

Soljah boy sold millions of copies of crank that... What did the machine say about that I wonder?

jopa it is uk only, but check it out:

www.daveproxy.co.uk

from that site, you enter the url for the video, and then it thinks you're in the uk and lets you watch it

slick, man. much appreciated.