Grand Theft Auto V trailer being released on November 2nd

Steve

Do you think? I think month>day>year makes less sense than day>month>year.

Proper cataloguing is year>month>day>time, I think that makes the most sense but I'll take Engerlund rules because engerlund rules. Booyar.

I'm looking forward to what they do with GTA5 though, I hope the cars are the most fun part and there's more colour in it than the last one.

That date format does make more sense though, as much as I hate to admit that the Americans do anything better than we do. :p

Do you really think so? I think the way Chris says make the most sense. Then yall's way day-month-year (which some people do here and makes it even more confusing).

The american date format is fucked, fact, end of! There's is nothing logical about it what so ever it's like writing the number 142 as 412, load of fucking bollocks and an absolute nightmare when writing code too.

end of!

So do yall when you write out a date write "October 25, 2011" or "25 October, 2011"

In the US you almost always do the first way which is obviously where the 10/25/11 comes from. Just wondered tho.

• 9 months later...

http://www.rockstargames.com/

I wasn't a fan of GTA IV, but I'm sure this will interest some people (Ryan at least).

Yeah... GTA IV was weak compared to Saints Row... might pick it up tho... or just get SW2 since I only have the first one.

EDIT: That trailer actually looks sick as fuck!

• 1 month later...