Anyone here switched from decks to a controller?

Steve

If so, what do you think? Do you miss turntables? Do you have a controller that you can cut with and if so, how does it stack up against vinyl?

I'm not considering swapping. I'm just Bi-curious

Can see this happening first its the beard dying next you'll be poo poking!!!

I dunno about 'switching' per se, because if you want to cut use vinyl, and that's pretty much the be all and end all, but the right controller and some year 3000 style thinking and you can get nasty... I've got something pretty h0ard in the works that I'll be doing some video and explanation of soon.

i am considering getting one, because absolutely none of the bars in buenos aires have a set of decks... not even cd decks.(which i would hate just as much) and i really need to start giggin here, because a) i may aswelll earn money & b) all the music is shit here... cumbia reggaeton pop & techno is all there is... unless its a "rock bar"

i would hate to resort to it, but i have been considering it lately.

unfortunately my girlfriend had to go home to ireland as her mum is sick, but hopefully when she comes back she said she might bring my decks over with her...

but sometimes they can be pricks about you bringin in electronics into argentina. There's an awful lot of corrupt cunts in every corner of society here... and sometimes the customs will insist you either officially or not, pay half their value in "Tax"....

The is a guy in town that apparently cuts with a controller. Nicknack said he woulda thought it was a turntable had he not seen it. This guy uses some custom VR glove so I wonder if that's what he uses for the cutting.