Jay-Z lyrics........

Steve

nah, it's mostly other cats makin the beats now and has been for a while. Dre just overseas aka produces "by the actual definition of the word". Producers are the ones who get the studio, usually put up the $$, and have final say on the product leaving the studio. Just like movie producers.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deeswift
pfffttt. most of dre's recent stuff is pop bullshit....

All of it is pop bullshit except for Straight Outta compton. Anything after that is not worth listening to.

Dres beats, and might I add you just dissed the #1 producer in the game

That's hilarious.

I never liked Jay Z but like Haych said FRAUD. That shits outa order its like jackin other peoples beats.

Dre is a weak producer, his beats are lame. Never liked 2Pac all guns an bitches an shit, his voice really got on my nerves too.

Edited by milk

Guest Mike Reezy
I never liked Jay Z but like Haych said FRAUD. That shits outa order its like jackin other peoples beats.

Dre is a weak producer, his beats are lame. Never liked 2Pac all guns an bitches an shit, his voice really got on my nerves too.

Please cite examples

You may think his shit is lame, but for some reason, he is running things.

Please cite examples

You may think his shit is lame, but for some reason, he is running things.

Yeah, which is my opinion man, I never liked his sound not my kinda thing. My favourite producer in the hip hop game is Premier, I prefer certain sounds, I just dont like Dre, everythings in my opinion that I post I dont hate.

but for some reason, he is running things.

not really, there are quite a few producers out now that are much more in demand than dre, especialy since hes not even makin the music now, just overseeing it.

for ex, Dan the Automator does about 5 times as many beats as dre per year...

dre don't run shit, he's just a figurehead

I like a lot of Dre produced stuff. I take it for what it is, I couldn't care less if it's underground or "real" or whatever. I just like it.

Dee, I listen to some hip hop that's 20 odd years old still, but a lot of todays stuff I listen to for a while then get bored of it.

Guest Mike Reezy

The only music I can listen to and not get tiredof his canibus

Everytime I listen to a track, I find new meaning and hiden shit in it.